Wednesday, May 18, 2011

until ur last breath :)

this is all the letter that she gave me along our relationship.tanx u for everything too:)
i really hope u can move along and take care of urself without me in ur side/
its pain right ? i know.all that happen is fate.i just accept that.maybe we can learnt from our mistakes:) 
i don't want u leave me with ur revenge in ur heart.PLEASE__.!.
KEBENCIAN TIDAK AKAN MENGUBAH APA-APA.
ia akan terbuku dalam hati awaq until u appologise with ur sincere intention.bukan paksaan.
*p/s :study elok2 tw.just forget it the past.move foward.
*kalau nak
KAHWIN jemput saya yea :)


last letter from her .:(


she give me TWO love :)

banyak2 LETTER.i love this letter that have really CUTE cartoon with melting lolipop.hee
even simple,i appreciate what she try to give me.THANX.its damn cute^^

1322=0883

mien's FOLLOWERS