Thursday, December 16, 2010

.mien.fara.

<3
nurfarahshahira,, it confiucious and i'm here.wake up!.i don't know why you alwayz like avoid something from me,is that anything going wrong about me?.just tell me the truth,don't makebuffling.evnthough sometmes i like to be ego or what else,nothing to meant i forget or released you free hand,nope!.i'm a human being,its normal,alwayz have a problem in our life included you..come on dear,i need you to be understanding,talkative and not a passive girl,i don't want to be two-timing.i want you to be my sweety twosome and passenger in my heart,forever passenger..can u?.huhu
soon,you'll be working,i hope you can more successful of you work.keep working dear!,bole la t pkai myvi.hehe._keep trying to be somebody of your love..don't ever say i leave you_you're  some of my property,.
ilysdm!.-mien-                 nurfarahshahira
       mohamadshahmien    

mien's FOLLOWERS